ADA Accessibility Information
Accessibility

A
A

A
 Facebook button
 Twitter button
 Google button
 yelp button
 Instagram button
 youtube button
(210) 408-7999
giving starts with a smile logo

Join us in our #GivingStartsWithASmile campaign




Finished watching the video? Click here to get started on your bright, white smile.


Watch this video about the need for blood stem cell donors and how you can save a life of someone dying from cancer. After watching the video you'll receive 50% off your Custom Teeth Whitening Kit. It's that easy! Watch. Learn. Get your discount. And Hopefully Save a Life.

Donate to Dear Jack Foundation


The Dear Jack Foundation supports initiatives and provides programming that directly benefits adolescents and young adults diagnosed with cancer to create more positive health outcomes and improved quality of life for all young adults in this fight. To help support or learn more, click the link below.

Donate Now

Join The Registry


Right now there are 7,500 Americans in need of a bone marrow donation! 30% of those in need will find a match in their family. The other 70% will have to rely on the registry in order to find a donor to save their life.One perfect match can save a life. To join the registry, click the link below.

Join The Registry

Official Rules


Must be 18 years or older. No purchase necessary. Joining the registry is not required. Custom Teeth Whitening Kit includes: Two dental appointments, custom impressions (molds) for top and bottom teeth and a full size bottle of teeth whitening gel. Regular price of Custom Teeth Whitening Kit is $250. Watch the #GivingStartsWithASmile video are receive the coupon code for your Custom Teeth Whitening Kit for $125. Donate $25 to the Dear Jack Foundation and your Custom Teeth Whitening Kit is $100. Coupon code and proof of $25 donation to Dear Jack Foundation must be redeemed at time of your appointment and used by June 1, 2019.

To schedule appointment call (210)408-7999.
4553 N Loop 1604 W, Suite 1211
San Antonio, TX 78249
 Request an appointment button Request an Appointment
(210) 408-7999




Patient Log-in

New Patient Forms

Refer a Friend





Copyright © 2017-2018 Joshua Austin, DDS and WEO MEDIA. All rights reserved.  Sitemap | Links